VT Watch Warranty
Vintage Threads Watch Warranty
Every Vintage Threads watch purchase comes with a 12-month comprehensive watch warranty. We always want our customers to be able to shop in peace and if there are any issues that are through no fault of your own, such as the watch stopping or not working correctly, then we will repair any defect covered by the warranty as quickly as possible.
The Watch Warranty Process
- Vintage Threads will authorise all repairs through our watch partner, <insert name>.
- Any repairs authorised by Vintage Threads will be supplemented by an additional 12-month warranty.
- Only mechanical and manufacturing faults are covered by Vintage Threads.
- Any modification, additions or replacements of components which have not been authorised by Vintage Threads will invalidate your warranty.
- When claiming against your warranty, the watch must be delivered to a Vintage Threads retail outlet or official HQ as stated on the website.
- Exclusions – the following are not covered by the Vintage Threads warranty*:
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused by accident, mishandling or misuse.
- Water damage caused by submersion into water inconsistent with the brand manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Damage to the glass component
- Theft or loss of the watch
*Vintage Threads will, however, always aim to help with any issues and we encourage open communications on these points to see if we can assist in any way.